Friday, November 10, 2017

Week 7 Blog Forum

Topic 1:


  1. The first tip that I thought was applicable to all forms of photography was "stay in your camera." Meaning keep taking photos don't get distracted by the ones you've already taken. In sports photography its important to do this because shooting a celebration is almost just as good as getting a shot of the action, and if you chimp your action shot you will miss out on good photos.
  2. The second tip was that you have to be somewhere different then everyone else. You want unique photos and grouping around the other photographers at a sports event will not give you an opportunity to do that.

Topic 2:

  1. I will Albany Parks and Rec Department (APRD) Sports, Senior Pickleball.
  2. They play mornings at around 8:30 in the APRD Sports activities center. I will stop by there next wednesday.
  3. Action Photo Ideas
    • Overall: I will get a shot of the overall court, with both teams and get a shot of the athletes swinging at the wiffle ball.
    • Medium: I think I'll shoot one side of the court or one of the teams and maybe shoot a celebration, reaction, or action if I can get it.
    • Close: I'm thinking that it would be cool to get a close up of one of the athletes before a volley to kind of capture their emotion and focus. Otherwise I would try to capture a reaction after a play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo J Assignment #9: Photo Story

Isaac Newton (Right),  Director of the student run production of "The Acor's Nightmare" consults with actor Jake T...