Friday, November 10, 2017

Week 6 Blog Forum

Topic 1

1. I'm going to photograph Albany Oregon because it's where I live and it has a lot of variety as far as landmarks and places to shoot.
2. For my portrait I was thinking about shooting someone at the local Fred Meyer like this well known cashier I know. For the landmark maybe something like the Hasty Freez servers or Pix theater ticket people. For my activity I was thinking I'd photograph some people at one of the parks in Albany like Timberland or Grand Prairie.
3. The portrait and landmark because they involve me working around someone's work schedule and I really feel nervous about being a distraction.

Topic 2

1. For the photo story I was planning on to continue shooting "The Actor's Nightmare." Only this time I would get more backstage footage before and after dress rehearsals of the actors and the director. My hope is to document the camaraderie, fun and stressful work that is involved as opening night approaches.
2. The other thing I was thinking was documenting the daily life of a firefighter when not out putting out fires. Essentially photographing the inside of a fire station, what conditions they live in and what they do to keep busy as they wait to fight fires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photo J Assignment #9: Photo Story

Isaac Newton (Right),  Director of the student run production of "The Acor's Nightmare" consults with actor Jake T...